IMPORTANT NEWS ! ! ^O^

Hey there ! Follow my IGShop @jesterwardrobe ya \^O^/
Instagram

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Guitarra and Me

Assalammualaikum and hola hoya hola hoya people ~ ^^
Kekeke ~
HAHAHAHA ! OMG !
Okay , stop it you babo !
LAWLS ! :P


Learning guitar seriously not easy like what I was thought T.T That's become harder every time ~ Aigo ~
Am I only think that's harder ? 
Since I learnt and practiced Wushu I was taught that, " nothing is hard in this world as long as you keep going practice and practice and practice again ~! "
But I'm telling you ! One thing ever I'd gave up was when I studied Add Math ! Hahaha
That was the first and last time in my life xD
But now , after I'm not really practice wushu I become " weaker " everyday ~


I'm not really have much time to do everything in a whole day or whole week so my time to practice guitar damn limit ! T.T
In a week I only have one day off , 3 days I only free at night and other 3 days I'm damn busy from the early morning till the late night ~ T.T
Well , this is my choice ! :) Yah ! I tell you huh ! This is what I wished before ~ ^^
Damn fantastic life ! ^^
Because of this routine now I able to sleep like normal people :) Sleep early and wake up early ~ ( except when I'm off day I will wake up on noon or evening LOL )
So , I decided to practice hard on my off day and spend 2 to 3 hours a day ( 3 days that I free at night ) .
Is this okay ? I really hope I can even play a song !


I'm practicing , " I Love You by Akdong Musician " because the chords easier , no capo and strumm all the time but I don't understand with some skill that people used to play the song >.<
That's why I said that its become harder every time ~ Aigo ~

I'm changed !
I keep saying this and that hard -.-"
You're damn too much Syahirah !
Punch my face juseyo ~ 


Okay , I'll just do what's have I plan !
Hwaiting ! Yeahhhh ~ ~ ~
Wish me luck ! LOL

I'm Outta Control! Always as Jester940627 :)