IMPORTANT NEWS ! ! ^O^

Hey there ! Follow my IGShop @jesterwardrobe ya \^O^/
Instagram

Monday 23 September 2013

MONDAY

" this is seriously not related with this couple but I love this couple , LOL "




Assalammualaikum and hye u'olls ~ ^^
Why I'm talking about Monday ?
I love Monday more and more than others :)
Why ?


Most people will hate Monday ( -.-" ) Why ? Lorh ~ I've no idea about it ! Yah ! Monday is the interesting ever ma ~ Don't you think the same ? To me Monday is everything !


1 . We start our week from Monday , isn't ? School , work and everything ~ Right ?
To me , if my Monday become bad then the whole week I'll the same ( T.T ) just like the way " how you woke up in the morning ~ " .

2. I born on Monday ( ^O^ ) and Rasulullah also born on Monday ( ^O^ )
Every Monday I'll felt like I'm born again and again and again :) Just like I wrote on above , if my Monday going bad then I'm seriously become a bad person for whole week ! LOL 
Scary enough ? Hahahahaha ! /joke/


Ustazah said , who was born on Monday will love Sirah ( Prophet history ) and YEAH I am ! ^^ I love to listens but not read because hard to me remember everything if I only read them ^^

Today should be Tuesday but to me its still Monday Hahaha xD
I'm kinda sad actually ! Monday should be my rest day and sleep for whole day LOL but I get my off day on Tuesday ( T.T )

It's okay lorh as long as I still have a day to sleep ! Haha
Every Friday to Sunday , these 3 days I'll seriously become a Zombie ! LOL
Not enough sleep time !
OMG !
Hahahaha ~

Gonna stop here !
Bbyong and jalja ~ :)







I'm Outta Control! Always as Jester940627 :)