IMPORTANT NEWS ! ! ^O^

Hey there ! Follow my IGShop @jesterwardrobe ya \^O^/
Instagram

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Bye September and Hola October !


Assalammualaikum !
October , Annyeong ~ ^^


Kyaaa ~ I'm sooo happy today ! \^O^/ Why ? Because its Octoberrrr ~ ~ ~  ! Hahaha !
Yah ~ This is Chun's month ! Il hoon's month ! ( I wish I wont forget their day ! >.< ) So , this month I should happy lorh LOL xD 
Hey ! Hey ! That's the only reason why I'm so happy today ! Something was happened :)


Some of you may know where I'm working as a part-timer . I mean my first job . I'm working at McDonald's about 1 year 2 months (?) Okay ! Tbh , I'm damn weak in calculation xD Hahahaha ! I guess yeah ~ Because I starting my works there since July 2012 till now . So , how long it does ?


At Mcd , they appreciate their crew by of the choosing one of the crew as a , " Crew of The Month " . I'm wanting this since I saw the board at my first time . Every month I work hard just for have my photo there . I thought I can get mine on June , yeah ~ That's one of my wishes on June because June is everything to me so that's the only month I've long wishes list xD


Why I'm bringing up about this ?
Yeah ! xD
September was mine !
I got " Crew of The Month " for September :')
Thanks to all Managers and Crews . Thanks to look at my work . Thanks to appreciate me . Thanks to look at my hard work . Thanks for giving me food ( xD ) . Thanks for the advice . Thanks for everything !
*bow*


I thought the boys was kidding with me about that but when I saw my picture there , OMO ! I'm happy to the max ! Kekeke ~


Every month after I got my salary I'll reward myself something . Last month , OMG I was shopping everything xD Hahaha ! This month I bought a lot of food because last month I was starved so bad ! Hahahaha


 Okay , now I gonna talk about my October . Hye , Mr . October ! We see again ! :P
I only left 6 months from now . On March I gonna start my class back . I'm kinda scared because a lot of things I'm not done yet ! Aigo ~ September also didn't help me T.T This month I'll try my best to work hard to have my car license so that I can start my wushu training back without excuses ! 


I seriously wants have a licence and a car before December . At first , I target to have both of them on September but I still can't take a licence class >.< So , now I changed my target .
ONLY UNTIL DECEMBER !
If you still doesn't have a licence I'm seriously gonna punch your face ! LOL


So , October !
We gonna have a relationship for a month ! Okay ? ;)






I'm Outta Control! Always as Jester940627 :)