IMPORTANT NEWS ! ! ^O^

Hey there ! Follow my IGShop @jesterwardrobe ya \^O^/
Instagram

Friday 4 October 2013

Thanks Again , September !

Assalammualaikum ! ^^
Huarhhhh *yawning* LOL
I'm so so so so sleepy ~ >.<
I need to do laundry so I don't know what time I'm gonna sleep .
I wanna sleep for awhile but I just can't because my brain keep working LOL
Ya lorh ~ My brain keep saying that I still have some job not done yet hahaha
Aigooo ~


Well , today is Friday . The day I'll start becoming a Miss Zombie till Sunday LOL
That's why I've to do laundry on midnight because I've no much time every weekend .
Okay , I've something gonna shoutout here ! LOL


I wrote before that I was got a award as , " Crew of The Month " right ?
Once again ! In September , I won " Winner Add On Special (AOS) " ! Alhamdulillah :)
I never expected that I'll got these award ^^ Alhamdulillah again !
To be honest , I didn't suggested much for customer hahaha
My luck huh ? Hehehe


I supposed to update this yesterday because I got this news yesterday but I was spent some time with other McD crews watching movie so after I'm back home I was sleepy like a drunker LOL
Yeah ~ I'm not back that late but I was so so so so sleepy hahahaha
My Insomnia was GONE ! TOTALLY GONE ! xD
Nowadays , I get sleepy so easy ~ Haishh



Oh yeah ! I'm not really know what are really happened on WuChun and Yong Junhyung but still congratz to them ! :)
Congratz to WuChun that I heard he is a married man and a father for 2 kids ( if I'm not mistaken ) and Congratz to Junhyung for the award  rookie  . . . .  Okay , I'm totally forgot ! T.T I read only a few tweets about it . But I read that a award something related with his acting in Monstar ^^
Congratulations again to my ge , WuChun and my oppa , Junhyung :D
I'm Outta Control! Always as Jester940627 :)