IMPORTANT NEWS ! ! ^O^

Hey there ! Follow my IGShop @jesterwardrobe ya \^O^/
Instagram

Saturday 5 October 2013

Quote of the Day !


Assalammualaikum uolls ~ ^^
Before I sleep I have something gonna share with you guys !
The quote that inspired me today !



( if I'm not mistaken this is Gi Kwang's Tweet )


I have find what I really wanna do ! But tbh I can't do everything well because I get confused every time ~ Why ? I wish I can answer it !

Yeah ! I never care what people think or thought about me ! I will do everything I wants as long as that's not wrong but when people critic about me . .  Woahh ~ ~ ~ I just wanna stop and cry !

But , this is may ridiculous to me but lately I watching Running Man and because of Jihyo who the only girl in the team makes me proud to her ! Yes ! For no reason hahaha
I just feel like she's amazing ! Wow ! Daebak ! LOL

The conclusion is , I wanna be a amazing person ! Amazing girl !

One of my chingu that used to practice wushu with me before said , " Just do whatever you wants in your life . Just try everything as long as you no which is good and not " ( something like this she wrote on her Instagram ) and she even said that she proud to have a chingu like me because . .  I forgot the reason hahaha Sorry ~

" Do it before it's too late " 
This is seriously make me double triple semangat to do everything !

I give myself only until this December to done everything in my list-to-do !
Start January I have to focus on student life back because on March I'm gonna start my class .
Hwaiting ! ^^V




I'm Outta Control! Always as Jester940627 :)